Baby-Sitters Club Welcome Kits, mailed to participant's homes
How-to for this program:
Baby-Sitters Club Membership Kits included:
- Welcome Kit:
- Welcome Letter from Babysitters
- Baby Sitters Club Memorabilia
- Baby Sitters Club Babysitting Guide
- Membership Card
- Training Bag from Kristy (Leadership)
- Training Bag from Claudia (Arts & Crafts)
- Training Bag from Mary Anne (Organization)
- Training Bag from Stacey (Fun)
- Training Bag from Dawn (Environment & Activism)
Each bag included a letter from that babysitter and an activity or two connected to the particular babysitter's passions.
Materials Needed: Varies based on kit contents you want to replicate. All files available to download as PDFs at links below. Email for editable Publisher files.
Technology Needed: Computer to edit files and printer. No tech needed for participants.
Time Required for Planning: 5 hours+
Time Required for Presentation: No presentation, mailed to participants
Download all files to replicate: https://bookcartqueens.com/2020/08/05/virtual-school-age-program-baby-sitters-club-membership-kits/
Westerville Public Library